At the SwissMAP Research Station, we are keen on making the scientific content of our events accessible to a maximum of people online.
If the speaker has agreed to make her or his video available online, you will find it a few days after the event is over on the NCCR SwissMAP Youtube Channel – SRS playlist or by clicking below.
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics 2022
- From Coadjoint Orbits to Black Holes (Jan 16 – Jan 21)
- Recent development in Link Homology (Jan 30 – Feb 4)
- Differentiable Stacks, Poisson Geometry and related geometric structures (Feb 6 – Feb 11)
- Vertex Algebras & Poisson Geometry (Feb 20 – Feb 25)
- Deciphering AdS/CFT (Apr 10 – Apr 15)
- Gauged Maps Vortices and Their Moduli (Aug 21 – Aug 26)
- Algebra, Topology and the Grothendieck-Teichmüller group (Aug 28 – Sept 2)
- Young Group Theorists Workshop: exploring new connections (Sept 4 – Sept 9)
- Workshop on Spin Glasses (Sept 25 – Sept 30)
- Let’s talk about outreach! (Oct 23 – Oct 29)